Monday, September 9, 2013

Yoo-hoo! Are You Still There?

Oh, how the time has passed...

We spent seven weeks in Finland and I haven't told you anything about it, expect for those Silent Sunday photos.

And now we have been home for a couple of weeks. Keeping quite busy, I might add.

And the more time passes and the more there are things to tell, the harder it is to write a new blog post.

So, I will now skip the past two months and just say: 'Hello!', 'Hei!' and 'Hallo!'

I might get back to our time in Finland later, but for now I will just show you what happens when Herr Welle is in China for one week...

When the cat's away, the mice will play sleep in his bed

*****
Heipä hei, täällä ollaan taas...
Silent Sunday -kuvien lisäksi täällä on ollut aika hiljaista, mutta joskos taas pääsisin arkirytmiin. 
Herr Welle on parhaillaan viikon työmatkalla Kiinassa ja kuten kuvasta näkyy: kun kissa on poissa, hiiret hyppivät pöydällä sängyllä

No comments: