Thursday, May 24, 2012

Liebster Blog


Wow, I have received my very first blogging award! Thank you Wiffy from Nine and ninety nine!

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.

To choose five blogs with less than 200 followers was a bit tricky, as I guess some (if not all) of my chosen blogs may actually have more followers than is shown by Google's Friend Connect. And most of these blogs have probably received this nomination already, but I wouldn't mind receiving this twice myself, so here we go...

My nominations go to:


*****
Olen saanut ensimmäisen bloggaustunnustukseni! 
Yllä lista blogeista, joille jaoin tämän eteenpäin.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, thanks, I feel honoured:) I will check out in a minute how it works!

Andrea said...

So now you've got your second nomination on my blog, enjoy.
www.manycoloured-days.com

Frau Welle said...

Thanks for the nomination manycoloured-days! :)

Frau Dietz said...

Thank you!! I will try very hard to get around to doing my bit as soon as I can, but you may have noticed it's been some time since I last posted ;)

shoegirl said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored.